Thursday, March 31, 2011

Pamela Love, Love the Rings







I finally received these awesome chunky, silver, shield rings I have been waiting for from Ebay! I was extremely excited to put an outfit together to show these rings off. I decided to choose a black crop tee to really make the silver pop and I completed the look with some neutral oxfords. Although this look is pretty simple I am really pleased with the overall look and most of all how comfortable I was today :)
Does anyone have any suggestions on how to gain an effortless look yet still look super trendy while maintaining comfortable?

Top: Cropped black Top from Discovery
Bottom: Marithe +Francois Girbaud Jeans
Accesories: Forever 21 owl necklace, Pamela Love inspired rings from Ebay, Plain black headband from Ulta
Shoes: Beige oxfords from Urban Outfitters
Nail Polish: Shine by Orly

1 comment:

  1. that nail polish is so cool! love your rings, too!

    http://sorelleinstyle.blogspot.com/

    - S

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts