Monday, June 4, 2012

I'm Backkkkk!

I have been pretty absent for a very long time but this time I'm back and plan on updating more frequently. I will also have some blog posts about trending items and reviews on beauty items. So stay tuned!

Here are some pics of some outfits I wore a couple months ago to a trip to Savannah, GA.







Shirt- Married to the MOB from Karmaloop.com
Leggings- H&M
Shoes- Unif Hellraisers 
La Mer Wrapwatch
Dripping CC Necklace from Gypsy Warrior 


For the last year or so I have been raving and ranting about androgynous looks but have not had the balls to actually put an entire outfit together. I have slowly integrated pieces into my daily outfits like wingtips and button-up blouses. This is probably as close as I'm going to get. I added a muscle tank, oxfords and loose fitted shorts to give it that masculine touch. If you're scared about looking too masculine you can always add some feminine touches like girly jewelry or a fun flirty hair-do.

Top- Forever 21
Shorts- American Apparel
Studded Oxfords Steve Madden
Bag- Forever 21
Ring- Forever 21
Michael Kors Watch
Necklace- Marc Jacobs


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts